Friday, February 21, 2014

Program Document









          Creating programs has always been a very important element in any of my designs because it allows me to find out all the information I need and have it in one document that I just reference to any time I need it. It helps me to organize my thoughts and even think about things that I might not normally, like the smell of the environment. Probably the hardest part about creating this program was filling out the Space Allocation section. It is usually difficult for me to think about what needs to go where and how much space it should take up so early on in the planning process. Finding the building code was probably one of the most useful because I learned some requirements that I would have never thought of. Finally, I think that filling out the concept section will help me the most in my design because it gives me an object that I can look back to for inspiration and it will help guide me with decision making.

No comments:

Post a Comment