Thursday, February 13, 2014

Greensboro Train Station Building RFQ

Final RFQ

          Taking into consideration Stephanie's and my group members' comments and reviews, I made the necessary changes from my draft RFQ to my final RFQ. I think that it was good practice to create an RFQ, even though for a real project, it would be much longer than 10 pages, it helped me to understand exactly what one was and the kinds of things that clients are looking for. The RFQ was a little easier than I thought it would be originally. After Stephanie explained what kinds of things should go in which category, it was just a matter of writing about my experiences and qualifications. Although I think that I could probably do better on some categories of my final RFQ, I believe that I did my best and that it turned out well being my first one.




No comments:

Post a Comment